ok, this person does some choice aliens. Go check this person out, seriously.
As someone trying to design a bushel of aliens for a setting, Zarnala makes me want to build a shrine in their name and leave them sacrifices for inspiration.
i usually use the spread brush for lines and then i mess around with the blending modes, using either brush or marker, more often the brush :B
i use low blending to blend the color in quicker with fewer strokes sometimes or when it’s in tiny spots
and i sometimes use the flat brushes that make it a bit more blocky
then it’s a bit of messing with the settings to find whats a good feel for ur brushes and whatnot
im not that good with explanations but i hope it helped somehow?? :’0
celestial anime cat being.
Food Styling and Photography for “Goodforks”
Doodlecrackstar asked for a Pickles icon, and uhhhh apparently I am bad at confining myself to 100x100 pixels. So here is a Pickles illustration, that is way too big! I will … try to crop this.
how to make this
look like THIS
While there are many different techniques for painting foam cosplay pieces, this is the method I use for metal armor that works really well for me. So I have typed out exactly what I do in hopes that it will maybe help someone.
I specifically used this technique for foam Iron Man armor, but it can be used for most metal props.
warning: very pic and text heavy
A fuck-ton of male arm/torso movement references (by Gabriel Charest and Charles Bargue).
[Please note that this image set contains GIFs; wait for them to load.]
30 Day Challenge // Day 24 // Something That Represents Your Favorite Culture
I’m Buddhist and I’ve always loved the imagery even before I was. The wrathful deities from Tibetan and Mahayana art always fascinated me as a kid. They were like transformations the gods took on in battle. Like a monster magical girl I guess. His is name is Mahakala. Power Prism Make Up.
- Vampires who support blood banks and organize special medical programs for vampires to legally obtain blood
- Werewolves who join the police K-9 force due to their heightened canine senses that aid them in investigations
- Ghosts becoming therapists and motivational speakers for the recently deceased to help them adjust to the afterlife
- Zombies becoming assistants to morticians to ensure the dead are handled fairly and that they look their best for their new afterlife
- Mummies working with historians and architects to restore and preserve ancient Egyptian monuments and relics
- Frankenstein monsters joining the medical field to help research human medicine
- Swamp creatures reintroducing and tracking endangered aquatic and marsh wildlife